It’s not really summer vacation until you can spend the afternoon at the pool.
That day is almost here.
Bismarck’s three outdoor pools will open Wednesday, June 8.
So here’s everything you need to know about the pools:
Bismarck has three outdoor pools. They are:
- Wachter Aquatic Center (also called the Wave Pool), located at 205 Reno Ave.
- Elks Aquatic Center, 321 W. Broadway Ave.
- Hillside Aquatic Complex, located inside Lions Park at 1719 E. Boulevard Ave.
- Monday-Thursday pool hours are Noon to 4:00 pm and 4:30 to 8:00pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday the pools are open from Noon to 7 pm.
- Admission is $3.50 per session or $5 per session with the Hillside waterslide.
- Infants 11 months and younger are free.
- A season swim patch is available for all outdoor pools for $75 per person or $100 per person with the Hillside waterslide. Season passes are available for purchase during regular swimming hours at the pools or at the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District office, 400 E. Front Ave., from 7:30 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Coupon books are also available. You can purchase 12 admissions for $35 or 12 admissions with the Hillside Waterslide for $50.
Still have questions? Click here to find answers on the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District’s website.